Monday, March 05, 2007

Thank God

I am so glad that i have my bunch of sisters and brothers in Christ around me. went to church today, learnt that i shld be contended no matter what the result is, yup i shld, even though it's still quite depressing compared to many others in my sch and so on, but i will haf simple faith and accept it as part of God's plan for me. Lotsa uni application to be done, it's very stressful cuz still needa do tons of research for the possible interview rounds (hopefully i can get thru the first round). thx jeremy for saying very confidently that i definitely can get into med, it's really very encouraging, i will do my best! so happy to have them around me when i am at my low tide, kim and ying too, talking to them(including pam) has alw been one of my fav activities!:D


POP in about 9 days, BMT passes really fast, hope whatever unit i got posted to, i will be able to appreciate it and thank God for it. OC night coming up, finished choreographing already, gee, tedious, but it is quite nostalgic, thinking about my dancing days in MAD again, oh well...
some stuff/desire that i haf now: 1.get into NUS Med
2. get into OCS
3. something (for me to know for u all to find out,heh)

We are blessed to not get even more blessings, but to bless others, yes, pass the blessings:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home