Friday, September 25, 2009

resolutions?

I dislike rules, restricting myself and giving myself rigidity in life is the last thing i want to do. So how about resolutions? Don't they sound like just another set of rules for me to follow? yeah they do help people to achieve their goals somehow, but just sticking to it then where is the fun? Do it because you believe in it, which doesnt make it a resolution anymore because it comes naturally. So i don't set resolutions for myself under any circumstance, I only reflect, see where i should improve on and just do it, there are no rules laid down.

road trip coming...hope everything'll turn out fine, it's gonna be a blast:D

1 Comments:

Blogger dk said...

1 year now, never update blog? Too busy ah... haha take care bro!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home