Monday, March 23, 2009

Autumn

The fact that i havent updated for so long is either cuz i am too busy or i am just too lazy...e truth is...BOTH! anw yea, i have tons of assignments to do and i dun even have time to revise my lecture notes (although all the snrs said it's foundation...study is not a word in the dictionary).

Anw, generally i have settled down already, so i am just going to school as per normal and trying to cope with the workload...i am so happy when i finished my 2000word essay on saturday...so basically i slacked my sunday and today away...which is damn shiok comparing to many others who're still doing their assignment cuz they are too distracted the past few days...My friends said i am quite weird and scary when i am under pressure, lol, i would like to observe myself if possible man...

alot of my friends they webcam every night and still feel homesick...i haven't seen my parents for almost a month already...but i did talk to them either thru msn or phone, but i dun really feel homesick...dunno y. My mum said something that made me feel very touched today.

Mum: I still clean your room every week
Me: Why? it's not even dirty since nobody's using it!
Mum: yeah i know it's not dirty, but i just want to clean it so it will feel as if you are still around and using it so that i won't feel so sad
Me: -speechless-

I dunno if i can do it while i was young but now, "i love you" just cant seem to pop out from my mouth easily, but i really do love my family alot, i just dun show it so obviously...ok now i am feeling homesick:P

anw i am also slowly learning to cook, wish me luck, mb next time i go back singapore i can cook for whoever that dares to eat, wahaha.

oh on a random note, my school has its own club (clubbing, not chess clubs) and pub on campus, cool right, haha...k, thats all for now, will update more when theres time...oh i attended medcamp, not worth my 180bucks, damn.

P.S. Autumn has come, but not cold enough, sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home