Thursday, February 05, 2009

no updates

yoyo everyone, okok since by popular demands of 4 ppl, i shall update even though i have really nth much to update...
okok, currently i am just waiting to go over to unsw and start my uni life...i am more or less settled for everything, including accomodation, thank God!!! and i didnt get a new hp, just settling with w980 first which is my mum's one and she doesnt even use a phone for all e special functions so she gave it to me since my dad's 500 bucks voucher can oni b used in sep...
oh and i only left 2 weeks in singapore...so...ppl who wanna meet up with me pls ask me out!!! haha, currently my whole of next week is free, this is week is more or less filled up...thanks aaron wong for organising the farewell party for me!!! as well as the class bbq which is to celebrate nd's bdae and bern, nic and my departure,tsktsk. ok, now i just hope that my other grps of frens will like plan sth next week to meet up or sth (if not i will really bore to death)...i got quite a few in mind actly, but i am just too lazy to plan so ya...i'll just wait...maybe nth will come also,lol. hey but ying2, if u c this...let's meet up next week ya, see u're so special i mentioned ur name only, haha. (nf dun get wrong idea arh) oh and maybe theres a peanut party for me organised by jh,hahaha, hope i survive that one..kk, enuf of random updates...when i get over to aust, i will upload more pics taken there (hope i wun be too lazy to just heck it).

good luck, have fun and see you again~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home