Monday, October 08, 2007

finally forcing myself to blog again

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO, to whoever who still checks this blog every now and then and rolls eyes when seeing the 2-mth old post again


anw yes i am back, from brunei...erm 1 mth ago?lol. army really makes me become very lazy to do anything other than slack and slack more. ppl say that jcc can make u lose at least 7kg, well, for me thats nt the case leh...i oni lost 3 kg(but i alr looked like a skeleton, if anybody wanna c ask me for the photo which i took immediately after jcc), and i gained back 5!wahaha, it's cuz of jcc that makes me think that i haf all e right in e world to just eat and eat, so that's what i did for e few days after jcc and i gained more weight that i lost in 9 days,hehehe. but dun worry, that was quite sometime ago, after gg back to ocs life in sg, my weight went back to e normal 64kg again, around there lar. well, due to some higher intent, i am not allowed to reveal anything abt jcc, so sry, i can oni give one word:hungry.


after i came back to sg, first i have to get used to e absence of pam, hp seems so lifeless nowadays, oh well, back to e old chinese high days again i guess,haha. anw since i came back to sg, there's outfield every week, not tought, just tiring and dirty. i can say i am an expert at camo now le, just treat it like u r applying facial cream, which is nt sth new to me, so ya, but no, i am not gay. and what are the outfield missions that i have went thru these few weeks? nope, cant reveal again, so yeah, just noe that my last outfield in sg in ocs was just over this week, hooray, no more outfield in sg le, so e next time i set my foot on any outfield site, i will be 2lta david,hehe.
gg taiwan next sat nite, haiz. timing quite wrong, my cousin just got married today and i can't attend her wedding, army arh...really sucks e life outta me man, i missed so many things, can't send my frens off, can't attend my relative's wedding...oh well. btw kim's also in uk le, so now oni left me and yy in sg lo, and i dun even noe if yy's leaving as well, haha shes forever changing her mind. comms ball nearing alr, my buddy's like telling me it's too late to ask after coming back from taiwan, so i am like wondering who shld i bring...oh well, i shall come up with a decision soon. all my female frens out there, just keep on praying k, hold ur hps close to u, for u may be e lucky gal that i call soon,lol, i am sooooooo ego, alright, but if i'm not then i'm nt me;) nd's also in taiwan now btw, so basically my weekends recently have been spent at home slacking...oh and i have passed all my tests in ocs alr, left ippt to get gold oni, so i am quite happy and relieved, no more obstacles,hehe.haha forgive me if u think there is no flow in wadeva i have stated above, i am just typing wadeva that came to my mind...


i hope my cousin has chosen the right guy and i wish tt her life as a wife will b a joyful and eventful one, it must feel great to be so crazily in love man.
alright, thats it for now, bb ppl, i have updated e blog due to popular demands,cheers!

-dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home