Saturday, August 13, 2011

Silence

So it's really happening, the dao stage. Didn't even say bye to each other, walking our separate ways. I guess this is how things are going to be from now on. Jo asked me if I have gotten over her or not, but I couldn't give her a straight yes or no, it's more complicated than that I guess. I just don't know what to think of her now and I don't feel like finding out either. I just feel that she doesn't bother to put in effort for this friendship (if I can even call it one) so yeah, it's best if we just proceed on with the dao stage. This seems like a deja vu, but I can't salvage the situation now, I've done all I can.

Anyhow, had a really "holy" day today. Did one to one with Lugan, even before I could get back to my room after sending him off, Ethan called me and we commenced our Book Club immediately after that. And after that we headed off for BS dinner and then had BS. No wonder I feel so mentally drained now, haha, God's word is never easy to ponder upon:P

I can't see myself falling for anyone, have I lost faith in love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home